Mehmet Efendi ŞEDELE was a businessman in Harput, in late 1800’s and he was engaged in the import and export business, dealing mainly with Russia and Egypt. In 1920 his two sons Fehmi & Hamdi ŞEDELE, leading businessmen of their region, founded Elazig Chamber of Commerce.
In 1978 Hamdi’s grandson, Hüseyin ŞEDELE, continued the family business tradition by manufacturing the frst Tyre Protection Chain in Turkey and established LAS ZIRH. Specialized in Tyre Chains, throughout the 1980’s this family run enterprise secured Patents and Trade Mark Registrations throughout the 1980’s for their innovations whilst establishing serial production. In the 1990’s, LAS ZIRH became an integrated manufacturer by incorporatıng all the necessary production processes under its own roof. After its frst LAS ZIRH chain export to Greece in 1997. LAS ZIRH moved to its new location of 10.000 m2 in Istanbul in 2003 and started to operate in its 11.000 m2 facility in Kırıkkale in 2007.
LAS ZIRH, which produced the first X23 chain in 2012, has taken all production processes under control with the modernized laboratory it established in 2016. Again, with the process improvements made in 2020 and 2022, it has created efficiency and continuity policies as well as quality. LAS ZIRH shows its respect for our planet with its 3 MW solar energy investments in 2023. Today LAS ZIRH exports to more than 60 countries in 5 continents of the World.